My Favorite TV Show




This is Michael Westin. He used to be a spy until he got burned. When you're a spy and a Burn Notice is issued on you, it's kind of like getting fired, only worse. In Michael's case, he's dumped in his hometown of Miami, his accounts are frozen. He's left broke and with nothing (except for his spy skills). He's left with no job history and no contacts. The only people he can depend on are his Mom, Madeline, his ex-girlfriend, Fiona and his friend, Sam. So, he begins to use his spy training to help people who are in trouble, all the while trying to figure out who burned him and why.





Season 1 is available on DVD.
Season 2 will be available on DVD on June 16th.
Season 3 begins June 4, 2009 on USA.

Images via USA

13 comments:

  1. Never saw it , but it looks interesting!

    Welcome to SITS! It's great to have you in the SITStahood:0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit...by the time I was actually wanting to watch it...it was the season finale....bummer....Welcome to SITS....I'm so excited you've joined us

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a winner- and everyone looks so darn perfect!
    Big Welcome to SITS!! I know that you will enjoy being a part of this vibrant community of bloggers!
    carma :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks interesting, but I am already watching WAY too many shows!!

    Stopping by from SITS to welcome you to the SITStahood!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Crystal! I love that Helen Keller quote on your sidebar.

    Welcome to the SITS community, it's great to have you join us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't seen this show, but it looks good! Thanks for the suggestion!

    I'm with the SITS Welcome Wagon! I've been a member for a long time. I've read so many fun blogs and met so many amazing women. Welcome aboard, SITSta!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yikes! I've never even heard of this show. I'll have to check it out!

    I came by to welcome you to SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll have to check this one out.

    Welcome to SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here from SITS. As I type this comment I am watching Burn Notice Season 1 on DVD. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Michael Westin! I follow Jeffrey Donovan on Twitter. This is one show my husband and I love to watch together, this and PSYCH.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've only seen Burn Notice a few times. I will have to start watching it again, lol. I forgot how cute jeff is!

    Just dropped in to welcome you to the SITStahood! Hope you are having a wonderful spring day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I have seen a snipit of this! It looked good. I might have to add that to my must watch when I figure out how to stop time list! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stopping by from SITS to say hello!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment...I'd love to hear {read/see?} your thoughts!