Lemon Recipes

Lately I’ve been seeing an abundance of lemon recipes, perfect for this beautiful Spring weather. Here are a few of the ones I would like to make:

Lemon Lime Baby Cakes with Lemon Lime Drizzle from Stephanie’s Kitchen

Better Than Starbucks Lemon Pound Cake from Dozen Flours

Glazed Lemon Cakes from Taste & Tell Blog

Lemon Pound Cake with Warm Blueberry Sauce, Citrus Sables, & Lemon-Drenched Lemon Cake from Joy the Baker

Lemon Cheesecake Bars from Lolly Chops (guest recipe)

I've actually tried the Lemon Pound Cake (without the blueberry sauce) from Joy the Baker. It was delicious! I also found this simple recipe (I can't remember where) for a great Lemon Glaze:

Combine 1 cup powder sugar and 1 tbs. + 3 tsp. fresh squeezed lemon juice. Pour on top of a cake or cupcakes.

If you don't like things too tart, you might substitute milk for some of the lemon juice.

Image via here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...I'd love to hear {read/see?} your thoughts!