National Children's Book Week

Image via here


May 11th through May 17th is National Children's Book Week. According to Book Week Online, Children's Book Week has been celebrated nationally since 1919

Children's Book Week is a time to celebrate books and reading in classrooms, libraries, bookstores, and homes.

This week can be celebrated in many different ways. The Children's Book Week website has a lot of fun suggestions. You can also come up with your own creative way to celebrate children's books this weeks. Use your imagination!

I am going to post about some of my favorite children's books this week. I still have a few of the books that we used to read when we were kids, and I have a long list of favorites.

1 comment:

  1. o, i love this! I love childrens books that remind me of my past.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment...I'd love to hear {read/see?} your thoughts!