Valentine Cards

I've been looking at all of the Valentine cards available out there. I thought I'd give you a short list of where you can find some of my favorites!

These sweetheart Valentines are a perfect way to let someone know you think they are cute or cool…or a QT Pie.

You can give someone this card to let them know you are WILD about them!

You can go here for a cute snail Valentine card.

Go here for some adorable free Valentines to download. If you want them black and white so the recipient can color the card, go here.

I love owls, so this owl valentine is my favorite.

Tricia Rennea’s blog is one of my favorites; she has the cutest drawings! Her
lollipop holder valentines are adorable!

These are perfect for little cowboys & cowgirls. They even have a tiny envelope that match!

All of these and more can be found here, here & here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...I'd love to hear {read/see?} your thoughts!