My Favorite Children's Book

This is my favorite children’s book. It has been for many years.
It’s such a humorous little story and so much fun to read!

The last time Elephant had to sneeze it was chaos! The fish lost their scales and almost froze. The zebra lost his stripes and the leopard lost his spots. The alligator’s snout turned inside out.
See what happens when Elephant declares to all of his animal friends that he has to sneeze and see how the smallest animal does the only thing he can to keep Elephant from sneezing!
This is the copy I have, but you can get a newer edition here.

This is another book by the same author that I have and enjoy,
though the story of Elephant is still my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...I'd love to hear {read/see?} your thoughts!