A Few of My Favorites

Hope. When all else fails, hope remains.
* * * * * * *


I'm really loving this gum from Cracker Barrell. It reminds me of Fall, my favorite season. Shawn says it tastes like Pepto. I say it tastes like Halloween.
* * * * * * *


My Family. These guys & gals are the greatest. They are always there when you need them, always willing to lend a helping hand. Thank God for family. And, yes, the guy below is family. The dog, I'm not sure who his family is.
* * * * * * *


Color.


When people ask me what my favorite color is I usually say,
"Every color of the rainbow."


p.s. I also LOVE Sharpies! In every color.
* * * * * * *


These kids.
As you can tell, they each have their own unique personality that makes them interesting. There's never a dull moment with any of them.


Strawberry Crush.
Best when served ice cold in a glass bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...I'd love to hear {read/see?} your thoughts!