A Favorite Picture

I was just going through some pictures on my computer, and I came across this one. The original is a Polaroid proudly displayed in one of my albums.


This has always been one of my favorites. I remember this day. This was taken in Brookeland, TX, 1987. It was my sister's first day of school. As you can see in the picture, Carol was mighty proud that she was going to school. I, on the other hand, was extremely upset! Apparently, I wanted to go to school, too, and they had the nerve to tell me I could't go! Why, I even had my backpack all ready to go and my little purse slug across my chest. Although, they probably would've kicked me right out of our wonderful little school since a nightgown was probably not considered appropriate attire.

On another note: I LOVED Brookeland High School. A total of about 230 students, pre-k through 12th grade. It was a GREAT school!

3 comments:

  1. This is a great great picture! I love old pics from the 80's.. we were the best era!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Crystal!

    I like to come visit my paparrazi. I would hate to be rude! I, too, have a favorite picture of me with my little sister. It is a polaroid. I love your Burning Love room. It is a great color with great vintage pieces in it. I leave for our church camp in a week and am busy putting crafts together for the girls. Have a good day. And thanks for visiting my blog!

    April

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too precious......

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment...I'd love to hear {read/see?} your thoughts!