Young & Old

I took these pictures a week ago when me, my parents, my sister & my little niece visited my Grandad. I took the pictures because that's what we do when family gets together (especially when we visit Grandad...these moments are the ones we will cherish). When I was looking at them the next day I realized.....

Haven is the youngest member of our family.


And Grandaddy is the oldest member of our family.


I hope that, when Haven gets old enough to understand who the elderly gentleman in these pictures are, she will cherish these pictures with all her heart.

And there's a certain part of me that believes (and desperately hopes) that her young mind will lovingly recall these precious moments of making precious memories!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...I'd love to hear {read/see?} your thoughts!