Chocolate Craving

Since I've started trying new recipes and baking from scratch (almost 2 years ago when my boyfriend got me a Kitchen Aid mixer for Christmas!), I have tried only two brownie recipes. I have felt bad about this because my boyfriend has always loved brownies! For some reason, the two recipes I tried did not turn out good at all! So, I've kept looking, all the while thinking I'll just go ahead and buy some Betty Crocker mix at the grocery store and be done with it.

Then I came across this recipe from My Baking Addiction. The title said they're AMAZING, so I decided to try them. And, guess what?? They are pretty amazing! They didn't last long at all. I think they would be even better (if that's possible) with chocolate frosting on top!!!


Try them.....I'm sure you'll love them!



1 comment:

  1. The Kitchen Aid is my new best friend... you will love baking with it:) Jane

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment...I'd love to hear {read/see?} your thoughts!