Random Ramblings

I want my family to recreate these two pictures someday. Out of all of the picture of days gone by, these have always been my favorite. In the above picture I'm the baby in the bonnet. Below, I'm the one in the red dress.

________________________________________________________________________________

I went to Chili's twice yesterday to support St. Jude. The first time I went with my sister & brother-in-law, Anna & Simeon. The second time I went with Shawn.

This is the pepper I created (on my 1st trip).


________________________________________________________________________________

Shawn & I took a little road trip the other day. I wanted to go to a cake supply store about 2 hours from where I live. We ate at Joe's Crab Shack. I got crab cake sliders & french fries. I love crab cakes, & Joe's has the best fries!

________________________________________________________________________________

We had church last week for 5 nights in a row, plus Sunday school on Sunday.

I decided I needed to start wearing more of the clothes in my closet that have found their way to the very back. It's been fun so far. I figure I can just be unique and embrace my individuality. That's the great thing about clothes; they are able to serve as a sort of creative outlet. What better way is there to express yourself?


1 comment:

  1. I was watching Ellen today and she made some people recreate a bad family photo. It was hilarious. Good idea.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment...I'd love to hear {read/see?} your thoughts!