Happy Autumn!



Don't you love New York in the fall? It makes me wanna buy school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address. On the other hand, this not knowing has its charms.


That is one of my favorite quotes from one of my favorite movies:
Image Credit


Today is the first day of my favorite season: FALL! I love this time of year. The pumpkins, the leaves, the colors, the trees. I really love everything about this season. It is, to me, the most perfect time of year. I look forward to the weather turning cool and the leaves crunching under my feet. Now if the rain would just go away. Everything would be perfectly okay!

Image Credit


Below are some more of my favorite quotes from You've Got Mail


Kathleen Kelly: Sometimes I wonder about my life. I lead a small life. Well, not small, but valuable. And sometimes I wonder, do I do it because I like it, or because I haven't been brave? So much of what I see reminds me of something I read in a book, when shouldn't it be the other way around? I don't really want an answer. I just want to send this cosmic question out into the void. So good night, dear void.

Kathleen Kelly: I love daisies.
Joe Fox: You told me.
Kathleen Kelly: They're so friendly. Don't you think daisies are the friendliest flower?

Kathleen Kelly: When you read a book as a child, it becomes a part of your identity in a way that no other reading in your whole life does.

Birdie Conrad: You are daring to imagine that you could have a different life. Oh, I know it doesn't feel like that. You feel like a big fat failure now. But you're not. You are marching into the unknown armed with... [pause] Nothing. Have a sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...I'd love to hear {read/see?} your thoughts!