Giving Thanks...


On November 10th I posted this on Twitter & Facebook:

In honor of Thanksgiving, a friend had this idea.
Every day this month think of one thing that you are thankful for and post it.

Here are a few of the things I'm thankful for:


♥ Today I am thankful for...my sisters. My sisters are my best friends, and I love them all! {Nov 25}

♥ Today I am thankful for...God's blessings on me. {A roof over my head, a warm bed at night, food on the table, shoes on my feet & clothes on my back.} {Nov 24th}

♥ Today I am thankful for...life. Everyday is a blessing from God. I thank God for every breath and every opportunity that He gives me. {Nov 23rd}

♥ Today I am thankful for...friends. Old friends, new friends, getting reacquainted with friends, seeing friends you haven't seen in a while. {Nov 22nd}

♥ Today I am thankful for...life and God's healing power! {Nov 21st}

♥ Today I am thankful for...the simple things in life, the little things that make me smile =] {Nov 19th}

♥ Today I am thankful for...pretty flowers that smell good & make me smile! {Nov 18th}

♥ Today I am thankful for...God's protecting hand. He watches over us wherever we go and keeps His hand on us through everything! {Nov 17th}

♥ Today I am thankful for my boyfriend, Shawn. Today's our "dating anniversary". 1 year, 10 months. WOW!! {Nov 16th}

♥ Today I'm thankful for...forgiveness. {Nov. 15th}

♥ Was on the road on this day. Did not get on the computer. {Nov 14th}

♥ Today I am thankful for the little people in my life {nieces & nephews}. They are rowdy, silly & rambunctious, but I love them tremendously! {Nov 13th}

♥ Today I am thankful for...a beautiful day. It's gorgeous outside! {Nov 12th}

♥ Today I am thankful for....all of our veterans, both old & young. {Nov 11th}

♥ Today I am thankful for...the sunshine! {Nov 10th}


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥



On another note, during this time each year, St. Jude has their Thanks and Giving campaign. Anyone that knows me knows that St. Jude is a cause that I support with all of my heart. The Thanks and Giving campaign urges everyone to "Give thanks for the healthy kids in your life, and give to those who are not." This past Friday night I watched My Sister's Keeper with a young friend of mine. I am now more than ever thankful for the healthy kids in my life. And I will keep giving to those who are not in hopes that my little bit will help make a difference.





Watch the individual PSA's:
Jennifer Aniston {love her!}
Reggie Bush {adorable}
Antonio Banderas {also adorable}
Robin Williams {funny}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...I'd love to hear {read/see?} your thoughts!