Dad

This is my Dad.
He celebrated his 57th birthday Saturday.


This is the cake me and Shawn made:


Can you believe it? I actually had help on this one. I didn't have to do it all by myself. Here's me and Shawn with the cake. His Dad cut his head off. =]

We always have Dad a birthday party at church. I was going to make this cake, since my Dad is a carpenter, but I didn't think it would be the right size for the amount of people we would be feeding. So, we improvised.Dad said he didn't really care about having a party this year because some things happened at the last party that really hurt him. The church people assured him this one would be different. And they were right! We have a wonderful church family! I wish I could personally thank each and every one of them (new and old) for sticking by my parents and family for the last few months. Maybe I will...one day soon.



Thanks Shawn for all your help!

And, Happy Birthdy again to Dad. You're the greatest!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...I'd love to hear {read/see?} your thoughts!